5307/6 Grove St
Dulwich Hill, NSW 2203
Fresh contemporary design
This immaculate apartment is located in the Inner West's most welcoming new community, Arlington Grove.
With easy access to light rail station, local shops, parks, cafes and restaurants, it will suit the professional couple or individuals alike.
• One minute walk to Arlington Light Rail stop - be in the CBD in 30 minutes.
• Both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and access to large balcony.
• Modern kitchen with high end stainless steel Gas cook top, Range-hood, Integrated
• Dishwasher and Refrigerator.
• Internal Laundry with Dryer and Washing-machine.
• Floorboards to living areas.
• Ducted A/C through out.
• Lounge room leads out to spacious balcony.
• Secure parking plus lock up storage cage.
• Security rated building.
• Moments to Johnson Park and Arlington Recreation Reserve
• Close to vibrant village hubs of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville.
Ready for you to move in.
Private inspections available.
Looking forward to seeing you there to view.
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- 12 months lease preferred
- $2,200 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $2,390 Rent to be paid monthly
- Available from Saturday, 10th Oct
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.