306/88 Hay St
Haymarket, NSW 2000
One Bedroom in Darling Square Haymarket can be furnished upon request
APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN NOV 2020
Designed by the internationally renowned and award winning developer, Lend lease, the best of Sydney comes together at Darling Square.
- Walk to UTS
- Light rail, Haymarket and Chinatown right at door step
- 5 minutes by Lightrail or 10 minute walk to Central Station
This brand new 1 bedroom apartment is only a few minutes walk from the worlds most beautiful harbour, with world-class dining, laneway bars, and major education and cultural institutions.
- Spacious Luxury Bedroom With Built-In Wardrobes
- Open Plan Living With Combined Lounge, Dining Area Flow Out To Balcony
- Superb Modern Designed Miele Kitchen With Gas Cooking, Stone Benchtop, Overhead Mirror Cabinets
- European Stainless Steel Appliance, Dishwasher, Ducted Air Conditioning, Recessed LED Down Lightings
- Modern Tiled Bathroom And Shower, Internal Laundry With Dryer, Wool Carpeting, Engineered Timber Flooring
- Convenient Transport Connections To Light Rail Network, Town Hall / Central / Broadway Bus / Train Stations, universities, cinema, restaurants and Darling Harbour
- Lock Up Storage Area, Bike Storage
- Audio-Visual Intercom System, Security Entrance And Restricted Lift Access
- Resort Style Heated Swimming Pool, Sauna, Gym, BBQ Area And Concierge Service
P.S Can be fully furniture furnished upon request for Tenant and costs can be negotiated.
168 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Alarm System
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Spa
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly
- 6 months lease preferred
- $2,720 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $680 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Wednesday, 25th Nov
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to Rosemary
Tell Rosemary a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.