LEASEDLeased on Friday, 17th Apr 2020
304/110 Hunter St
Newcastle, NSW 2300
Thinking about your own space then check out this stylish light filled 1 bedroom apartment in an historic Art Deco building in the Newcastle CBD
COVID-19 is a challenge for everyone. Be strong, be kind, be safe, be fair.
Respected private landlord seeking trustworthy tenants for this superbly detailed apartment. Crafted with bamboo floors, a brand new contemporary kitchen and bathroom and a leafy Hunter Street view, this third (3rd) floor secure residence, with light filled interiors, presents the perfect opportunity to live a vibrant Newcastle city lifestyle.
The apartment's enviable location is enhanced with a shared roof top terrace capturing gorgeous views over Newcastle CBD, Nobbys Beach and Christchurch Cathedral.
From coastal walks and surfing, everything the city has to offer is literally just steps from the front door of this brand new 1 bedroom CBD apartment in the Historic Art Deco Colonial Mutual Life Building. Available now. We are taking advice on how to get you an inspection. As of midnight Wednesday, 25 March 2020, the Australian Government banned all in room and on-site real estate open homes as a result of COVID-19. Individual inspections may be able to be arranged but please check out the walkthrough video and then apply online. Don't hesitate to contact Scott directly for more video walkthroughs.
• A modern 1-bedroom apartment conversion
• Located in the historic Colonial Mutual Life Building
• Shared roof top terrace with 270-degree views
• Open plan lounge/dining with bamboo floors and square set ceilings, air-conditioning and gas heating for climate control
• Robed bedrooms served by fully tiled new bathroom with shower
• Walk to the Foreshore, Honeysuckle, Queens Wharf and when social distancing ends think of the array of small bars, pubs, nightlife and beaches close by.
• Multiple motorbike parks available for all residents (note these are unallocated spaces), plus a covered room at rear of building for bicycle storage out of the weather.
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 6 months lease preferred
- $1,180 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $295 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Sunday, 5th Apr
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.