105/122 Brown St
East Perth, WA 6004
Space and sophistication on Brown St
Viewings: 2pm Saturdays / 5:30pm Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
***Please Note: The furniture in the advertisement photos has been updated. The unit now includes a modern white and timber TV unit, grey fabric couch, large white timber dining table & white timber chairs, 2 double timber beds and side tables.***
In the sought after and quiet location along Brown Street, behind the building's beautiful mixed exposed brick and rendered facade, exists this very spacious and elegant 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom well appointed apartment with balcony.
The boutique building boasts green internal gardens with glass walkways and own stunning rooftop terrace for all residents to enjoy.
Impressive features include:
- Luxury finishes such as downlights and stone benchtops
- Spacious wrap around kitchen with dishwasher and fridge
- Split system air-conditioner
- Stainless steel appliances plus washing machine, dryer & fridge
- Very spacious bedrooms with large built in mirrored robes
- Plenty of storage within the apartment plus an additional store room
- Secure under cover car bay
- Secure complex with intercom access
- Private balcony
- Communal rooftop decked terrace for entertaining
- Boutique apartment block with internal gardens lined with glass walkways
The convenience and inner city lifestyle that East Perth offers:
- Free bus (CAT) service into the city - 100m
- Claisebrook train station - 100m
- Royal St with cafes and restaurants - 100m
- 24 hour gym - 100m
- Scenic stroll to Claisebrook Cove and The Royal
- Whipper Snapper Distillery & Cafe - 250m
The real East Perth experience awaits! Don't miss out!
Viewings: 2pm Saturdays / 5:30pm Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays.
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 12 months lease preferred
- $1,560 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $780 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Monday, 22nd Jun
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.