95-97 Dalmeny Ave
Rosebery, NSW 2018
Fully furnised 2 bed garden apartment with parking in Rosebery
This fully furnished modern residence located in the popular suburb of Rosebery, just on the fringe of Zetland and Green Square, has a large and sunny open plan living area with large covered courtyard.
Situated in a block of modern apartments in quiet Dalmeny Avenue, it delivers urban convenience within walking distance to outstanding amenities: the popular Zetland East Village with supermarkets, shops and eateries; The Cannery, and Green Square train station and town centre. This modern, fully furnished ground floor garden apartment features:
- Fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 secure underground car space
- 1 x queen bedroom
- 1 double bedroom
- Stylish modern European appliances - dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, gas stove
- Internal laundry
- NBN superfast high speed internet (included free)
- Large covered courtyard with table and chairs, and BBQ
- Four weeks bond plus two weeks rent payable in advance
- Unlimited NBN included at no extra cost
- Other utilities (gas, electricty) are paid for by tenant. Costs vary dependent on usage but you can budget for around $40/wk
- Smoking on premises STRICTLY not permitted (including courtyard)
- STRICTLY no pets
- 3 month minimum lease preferred
Contact owner to arrange an inspection.
This is a self managed property by the owners seeking quiet, respectful and responsible tenants to occupy. Ideally suited to young couple or working professionals.
145 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- 3 months lease preferred
- $2,600 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $650 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Monday, 30th Mar
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to J
Tell J a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.