LEASEDLeased on Saturday, 5th Oct 2019
5/7 Conie Ave
Baulkham Hills, NSW 2153
Openplan apartment with private backyard close to shops transport and amenities
An astute renter will recognize the benefits of this unit.
- Excellent location in a whisper quiet street.
- Walking distance to Stockland Baulkham Hills Shopping Center, local reserves & local, express city bus stops.
- Short drive to M2 motorway, the upcoming Norwest Train Station, Castle Towers Shopping Centre & Norwest Business Park.
- Open plan and flexible living with front garden and spacious private backyard.
- Large raised garden-bed, perfect for avid gardeners.
- Practical and spacious kitchen with induction cook top, Miele dishwasher, Chef Oven, ample cupboard and bench space.
- Spacious built-in wardrobes throughout.
- Study alcove, peaceful and relaxing leafy outlooks
- Double tandem garage with a dedicated storage level.
- Reverse-cycle Air conditioning.
- Full brick construction, wool carpet.
-Pet friendly (up to 4 chooks and cats), chickens pen available.
Saturday, 28th Sep10:00AM - 10:30AM
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pet Friendly
- 12 months lease preferred
- $1,840 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $460 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Sunday, 29th Sep
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.