LEASEDLeased on Monday, 25th Nov 2019
5/69 Ormadale Rd
Yeronga, QLD 4104
Quiet spacious unit amazing location easy access to UQ West End and CBD
This older style but cosy and private apartment is located in a small block of 6.
It's 30 seconds walk to the river, in a super quiet part of Yeronga. You'll almost forget you're in the city at times, despite being 10 minutes from UQ on a bike, or 15-20 minutes to the city by car.
* A generous bedroom with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Neat and tidy bathroom with bath, excellent water pressure and ceramic washer taps
* Open plan living room / kitchen with access to a small balcony
* Ceiling fan in living room
* Instant gas hot water and gas cooktop/oven
* Garage with automatic remote control opener, will fit sedan/wagon or smaller 4wd
* Loads of dry, secure storage space in garage
* Internal laundry space in garage
* Shared high speed cable Internet for ~$30/month (we can discuss)
* North-facing, cosy in winter and not unduly hot in summer (nice river breezes abound)
* Very short walk to the river and local park, as well as close to Brisbane Corso
Optional if required by tenant:
* Small bar fridge
* Hooks to hang guitars on the wall
Disclosure: this is a private rental and your landlord (me) will be living 20m away in unit 1, so you will need to be comfortable with this. I come from a long background of renting myself, so I am very easy going and accommodating, and your privacy is assured. For the right tenant(s) I am happy for this to be a long term, ongoing rental - you will have stability.
Be aware that the unit is very cosy for a couple - you will have to like sharing your space a lot! As such I would probably recommend it for a single person. Prefer someone with a few 'miles on the clock', stability and of course references etc. It would be ideal for a postgrad student or working professional.
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- 6 months lease preferred
- $1,200 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $600 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Saturday, 16th Nov
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.