LEASEDLeased on Thursday, 6th Dec 2018
5/3 Bonrook St
Hawker, ACT 2614
Newly Renovated Unit in Quiet Complex
Newly Renovated North Facing Unit
Conveniently Located in the sought after suburb of Hawker, this 2 bedroom unit is within walking distance to the Hawker shops (featuring Woolworths, medical practice, soccer club and takeaway options) and only a short trip in your car to Westfield Belconnen.
The home is recently renovated , with fresh paint, lighting and flooring throughout. The large windows and doors in the home allow an abundance of light to flow through the home. The complex is quiet and surrounded by gardens.
The unit features two bedrooms on the first floor with built in wardrobes to both rooms, Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and electric cooking, open plan lounge and dining area, and balcony.
Plus...there’s a separate laundry and storage space – you’ll have plenty of room for all your belongings! Parking won’t be a problem either as there is a covered carport and ample room for visitors cars.
- Open plan living and dining
- Two Bedrooms with Built in wardrobes
- Electric cooking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
- Private laundry
- One carport
- NBN (Fibre to the Node)
- Available for a 12 month lease
- Undercover parking
- 4 Minute walk to Hawker shops and public transport
- 7 Minute drive to Westfield Belconnen
- Close to schools
- Close to transport
1. Rent is collected weekly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- 12 months lease preferred
- $1,520 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $380 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Saturday, 15th Dec
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.