15 Harewood St
Forrestfield, WA 6058
Perfect family home with spacious backyard huge shed and close to schools
This large inviting house is a perfect place for you to call home.
Situated on a beautiful leafy street overlooking Forrestfield Primary Schools lucious green oval.
- Jarrah floorboards throughout main house
- High ceilings
- 2 separate living areas
- Large kitchen with lots of storage
- Ducted air conditioning
- 2 toilets
- Large undercover patio, perfect for entertaining
- Low maintenance garden, lawn mowing negotiable
- Huge backyard with kids play equipment
- Fully fenced backyard
- Big shed for plenty of storage/tools
- Renovated bathroom
- Pets considered
- Walking distance to shops, cafes/restaurants
- 10 minute drive to airport
- Close to arterial roads
- Walking distance to bus stop, taking you to and from Perth City
- Walking distance to parks, ovals and off leash dog exercise areas
Responsive and attentive landlord who is willing to negotiate on price for a long term tenant.
2 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
- 6 months lease preferred
- $1,360 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $340 Rent to be paid weekly
- Available from Wednesday, 15th Aug
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to Timothy
Tell Timothy a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.