1111/118 Russell St
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Stunning views and a brilliant location
This spacious upper-level apartment allows you to create a comfortable and stylish home in the centre of the city. Enjoy luxury living in Hero, a quality apartment block in a fantastic location near the Paris end of Collins Street. There's no privacy concerns or overlooking - nearby buildings are some distance away - you get the sky.
75 m2 - that's huge for a one bedroom apartment.
- Spacious open plan living area
- Fabulous views from the huge, full length north-facing balcony
- Comfortable bedroom with built in robes and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Well appointed kitchen with lots of storage
- Huge fully tiled bathroom with stylish full-size bath
- Large separate shower recess
- Concealed Euro laundry area.
Available furnished or unfurnished (different rents apply).
There is no end of eateries and bars nearby, ranging from famous five star Melbourne restaurants to more humble but delicious dumpling and ramen shops. But don't worry, the apartment is quiet, well above the traffic and street noise.
Obviously, public transport in this location is excellent, with tram lines in all directions and five minutes walk from Flinders Street or Parliament stations.
Don't forget ...
- Rent direct from the owner ... an experienced landlord ... no more real estate agents.
- Minimum six month rental, and longer leases welcome up to five years. Settle into your new home!
Please contact me to arrange your private inspection
6 others are interested in this property
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- 12 months lease preferred
- $1,499 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $1,499 Rent to be paid monthly
- Available from Saturday, 1st Aug
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.
Send a message to Matthew
Tell Matthew a little about yourself, why you love this place and any questions you have.