LEASEDLeased on Tuesday, 15th Oct 2019
10/19 Lindsay St
Perth, WA 6000
Industrial Chic Apartment Offering Ultimate City Lifestyle
Award winning boutique warehouse conversion with the streets of Mount Lawley, Northbridge and Perth CBD right at your doorstep. This one-bedroom eco-friendly apartment sets you up for a relaxed city lifestyle with its distinctive architecture, quality fit out and sought after location.
The heritage-listed Mackays Aerated Water Factory has been converted into a low-rise, industrial chic complex of 13 apartments. Unique in its design, Soda Apartments stands out from the crowd after winning the prestigious WA Architecture Award in 2016.
You will fall in love with the:
- bright and airy living space with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors;
- sleek contemporary kitchen featuring quality appliances;
- spacious north facing balcony with a peaceful urban outlook;
- reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and bedroom;
- audio intercom and remote controlled driveway access;
- secure undercover car bay; and
- unique art mural on the side of the building by noted Australian street artist, Daek William.
Designed with sustainability in mind, enjoy lower cost of living with great savings in energy bills from an array of features including:
- communal rooftop solar photo-voltaic system;
- hybrid solar heat pump boosted hot water system;
- embedded energy network (electricity purchased at discounted rate);
- energy efficient LED lighting throughout; and
- passive solar design.
Located in the most walkable suburb in metropolitan Perth, this apartment provides the convenience of being able to easily walk to Mount Lawley, Northbridge and Perth CBD for all your shopping, dining and entertainment experiences. Ride your bike or use readily accessible public transport - including the free transit zone - to get around the city. Should you need to drive, you sit at the centre of the road network and have convenient access to Freeway South, Freeway North and Graham Farmer Freeway.
This apartment offers relaxed and sophisticated living in a place you would be proud to call home. Don't delay – get in touch to arrange your private viewing now.
Send a message if you want a look through.
- Air conditioning
- Internal Laundry
- 6 months lease preferred
- $1,800 Bond to be paid prior to move in
- $900 Rent to be paid fortnightly
- Available from Saturday, 14th Sep
Lease length and move in date can be discussed directly with Owner upon application. First rent payment is paid upon securing the property and deposited to the Owner on move in date.